From its modest beginnings in 1993, TAMBUN INDAH LAND BERHAD and its subsidiary companies (“Tambun Indah Group “ or “TIG”) has grown from strength to strength and has now firmly established itself as a premier real estate and property developer.
TIG’s main core business is in the development and marketing of its own property development projects comprising mainly of residential, commercial and industrial buildings. TIG is highly recognized as a pioneer for its development of the hugely successful and reputable gated residential township of Taman Tambun Indah located at Simpang Ampat, Seberang Perai Selatan in mainland Penang. The township, comprising of over 300 bungalow units and 44 units of semi-detached houses covering part of 98 acres of prime land, was the first and largest project of its kind at that time in Penang. Taman Tambun Indah is easily accessible to hypermarkets, government offices, educational facilities, recreational grounds.
With their strategic locations and close proximities to the cosmopolitan townships, industrial estates and popular F&B outlets in Seberang Perai, coupled with good road networks, infrastructure and amenities, demand for TIG properties has always been overwhelmingly enthusiastic from the start. Over the years, TIG has earned a good reputation for its choice locality, innovative and practical house designs, excellent quality construction and timely delivery which are all very important criteria for home seekers in pursuing their dream homes.
TIG's competitive edge lies in its remarkably sharp business acumen as evidenced through its successful management and implementation of the Taman Tambun Indah project during the crushing 1997 Asian Financial Crisis which drove the local housing industry through a most challenging downturn period. Its triumphant achievement during this trying period has proven beyond a doubt the resilience, astute strategic planning and strong financial status and commitment of TIG.
TIG management prides itself in being an innovative, intellectual, knowledgeable and responsible property developer with a series of firsts in the local housing industry:
- Taman Tambun Indah with its gated and guarded community of over 300 bungalow units and 44 units of semi-detached houses covering part of the 98 acres development project , was the first successful and largest gated community development project of its kind in Penang. Appreciative purchasers are most delighted to note that the value of their investments have increased by almost threefold. Today, it is still the most sought-after upmarket residential precinct in Seberang Perai.
- Scotland Villas at Scotland Road in Penang Island , was launched deep into the Financial Crisis in 2001. Despite such adverse conditions, TIG managed to achieve a breakthrough success by incorporating spacious yet practical built-up areas coupled with its classy designs. This innovation proved to be a highly successful formulae and TIG once again made its influence felt with the subsequent advent of other similar super condo projects in Penang.
- Palm Villas, located in the heart of Butterworth town, is the first strata-landed gated community project in Seberang Perai. The project comprise of 148 units of terraced townhouses complete with security, clubhouse facilities and large open spaces. Proud owners of this signature development project have seen considerable appreciation in their property prices.
- Juru Heights, strategically located next to the Juru Auto City, is only 5 minutes’ drive from the Perai Industrial estate and Penang Science Park. It is a mixed development gated community project comprising primarily of Bungalow units, Terrace House and Shop Office. It mirrors the highly popular Taman Tambun Indah. The scheme is almost sold out as at time of writing and was completed ahead of schedule.
- Pearl Garden, with its first phase scheduled for completion in 2011, is the first strata titled landed development project comprising of detached, semi-detached, and terrace houses in Southern Seberang Perai complete with clubhouse facilities. This gated development project with its close proximity to the Second Bridge Link to Penang Island, forms part of the township of Bandar Tasek Mutiara and is jointly developed in collaboration with Pembangunan Bandar Mutiara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mutiara Goodyear Bhd.